Having a gazebo can easily add beauty and function to your backyard or outdoor area. This is why more and more homeowners are looking into having one constructed or set up for their homes. Here are some of the other benefits and uses of gazebos.
1. Gazebos allow you to enjoy the ambiance of your yard or garden without having to worry about being rained on or exposed to harmfull UV rays from the sun.
2. If you have young children, you could turn your gazebo into a playhouse where they can play during the afternoon or whenever they want to be outdoors but it is too hot outside. You could set up a small library, a small table, a couple of chairs and their favorite playthings. They can also use their messy paints, playdoh, crayons, chalk and everything can be easily washed down ready for entertaining.
3. If you are planning to have your wedding in your garden, investing in a Wedding or Octagonal gazebo could be a very practical idea. It could serve as a place where the ceremony could be held so that even if the sun is up high in the sky, you would be able to make sure that you would be protected from its rays. You can have the Wedding or Octagonal Gazebo decorated with romantically drapped organze, matching flowers and ribbon to compliment the wedding theme.
4. Homeowners who regularly host dinner parties,weekend bbq's and other gatherings would also find a gazebo invaluable. A Gazebo can serve as a place where guests and relatives can relax after eating a delicious meal, listen to music and have a cocktail. You could set up a small area where coffee can be prepared and a corner where you have a bar with cocktails, spirits and ice cold beer. Gazebos are great for entertaining at anytime of the day and in any kind of weather. It can also shield you from neighbours and Louvres allow you the luxuary of allowing in the sun or blocking out the wind.
5. You could also turn your gazebo into a relaxing place where you could set up your whirlpool or hot tub. This would allow you to enjoy a dip, regardless of the weather conditions outside. If you choose to have a Gazebo over your spa or hot tub you can have it fully enclosed to keep the heat in, save on energy bills, keep out UV rays which will damage your spa or hot tub and keep out the cold winter chill. Not to forget adding extra privacy.
6. If you are into gardening and want a space where you could do your potting and planting, then a gazebo could be converted into your very own potting shed. You could put your potting bench, pots and containers, seed packs and gardening tools inside it, ready to use whenever you would be doing some gardening. We can customise your Gazebo to fit into an un-used corner or space giving you room for storage and bench space while hiding it all behind sliding tinted doors.
7. A gazebo can also offer a place where you can workout. Instead of exercising indoors, stretching and doing aerobic exercises could be more fun and exciting if you would doing it outdoors. With a Gazebos Galore Gazebo you can open sliding or bi-fold doors which not only protect your expensive gym equipment but can provide privacy and let in a lovely cooling breeze naturally instead of relying on fans or air conditioners.
You would also be able to take in the view of your garden while exercising. If you practice yoga, you could also set up some candles, Asian decor, mats and even a small water fountain to create a suitable ambiance.
8. We can even create a Meditation Room where you can light scented candles, create a relaxing but cozy atmosphere and enables you to choose your own environment.
All of Gazebos Galore Gazebos can be used for multiple uses from Weddings, Formal Dinner Parties, Relaxing bbq's with friends and family, Exercise rooms, Meditation Rooms, Green Houses, Childrens Cubby House, Teenagers "hanging out" area whilst still being close to home, Play room, Gardening Hut, Balinese retreat, oh soo many more uses the options are endless...